Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Dress (and other rhymes)

The Dress
There once was a dress, none were fairer!
Appearance improved with its wearer.
On a girl it looked hot,
on a male it did not,
but certainly no sight was rarer!


Dangerously in Love
You took my heart and ran away
Forever in my heart you'll stay
No matter what you intend to do
I'm going to keep on loving you...


Love Always
She was my North, my South, East and West
She was my working week and my Sunday rest
My noon, my midnight, my talk and my song
I thought that love would last forever
I was wrong...
Nor Alnaim HArun


Riena Kangkang
Gula Prai, gula Melaka
dari Teluk Kandih ke Kajang
Betina sundal, penuh celaka
untuk wang sanggup bertelanjang

Dari Bukit Jelutong ke Tanjung Karang
dengan Khalifah, Azri dan sesiapa lagi
Sanggup berzina untuk wang
macam mana kau boleh jadi begini?

Penipu besar, berperangai curang
untuk wang mudah kangkang
Setelah puas lepas miang
kepada Jeff, bekas suamimu, kau pulang


Gutter Trash
Gutter trash with a pretty face
with the looks of an angel, but what a waste,
your slutty behaviour's such a disgrace
such a liar, in my heart you have no place.


Goodbye, My Love...
If you leave me, I won't cry,
I won't waste a single day,
But if you leave, don't look back;
I'll be running the other way.


if i'm not in love with you
by Tonette, December 12, 2005

If I'm not in love with you,
Then why do I hurt?
I ached with the pain of having to feel
And knowing what I have is just a dream
Though it seems that I'm stoned with this
Even my friend thinks it's just a bliss.
What right do I have to claim?
A man I know who won't feel the same.
He seems to be what I know of life...
The reason that I aimed to survive.
With you I've learned to love again...
To pick up the pieces...
Torn and broken.
If to love you was to hurt this much...
I'll allow my heart to bleed as such.
And with this tear that's falling now
Every drop of it is a relief...
I guess... somehow.
If I'm not in love with you...
Then why do I have to cry?
Explain it to my heart...
That's been crying all night.
I pretended to be blind...
When I saw you with her.
I now for that moment it isn't fair.
I'm just a lass who fell in love...
With someone who again I could never have.
I know now...
that to love is to hurt.
to feel its pain...
'til it tears you apart.
to let you realize...
to only love and never expect...
to bleed with the feeling...
to be numb 'til it hurts not...
to cry 'til you run dry...
to give up...
to let go...
and to never ask why.


Starting Over
I'm stepping out into the great unknown
I'm feeling wings though I've never flown
I've got a mind of my own
I'm flesh and blood to the bone


Moving On
People laugh while others cry,
some give up while others try.
Always try to do your best,
don't care about anything else.


Waiting for Love
I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate?
And do they know
the places where we go
when we're grey and old?
'Cos running through my head
I feel that love is dead


The Truth about Girls
Girls don't like boys,
girls like cars and money...
The girls with hot bodies
like boys with Ferraris


Copyright 2003-2005 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: