Saturday, June 03, 2006

Picture Postcard Project

Dear Readers

I am writing this blog post to ask for a little help. I run the mini post office in Kota Warisan and at the moment I have a little project going where I am decorating it with postcards from all over the world.

I want to use beautiful postcards from around the world to make a montage to cover a whole wall of my post office. So far I have already 16 and I wonder if I could trouble you to ask you to send me a picture postcard from your location.

It would be great if they depict local landmarks, scenery or famous things. You can also send them from places you visit on your travels.

The address to send it to is:

Pos Mini Kota Warisan
6 Jalan Airport City 2
Airport City Business Centre
Kota Warisan
43900 SEPANG
Malaysia

In return, if you give me your address, I'd be most happy to send you one from Malaysia.

thank you in advance

warm regards

Azlan Adnan

Copyright 2003-2006 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: