Friday, August 29, 2008

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

























from Sonia Koneh sonia4u201@yahoo.com
date 27 August 2008 19:57
subject I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

my dearest
how are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail .
like i told you in my first mail
My name is sonia koneh from Ivory Coast in Africa.
resently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

I am 23 years old girl , 5'8" tall. My father Dr (oliver koneh) was the personal
advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Gui) before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him along side with my mother. It is only me that is alive now
and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am
living now.
I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail
hope you understand
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply immediately.
yours sincerely sonia

Copyright 2003-2008 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: