Monday, September 08, 2008

Beware of this Con-Man

from Azeez Usman
to Azlan Adnan
date 7 September 2008 00:38
subject Enquiry
Signed by yahoo.se

Usman Azeez
10 Harewood Avenue,
London, NW1 6AA,UK.
Tel: 44 870 132 0266

Attention

Sir

I hope this mail will meet you and yours in good health, I am writing to seek your partnership in business investment in your country. I will like to invest in real Estate business and any other profitable venture you might advise. My name is Azeez Usman.
.
It will be a trust partnership whereby you will handle the project due to my inablity to do so.
Hance upon your acceptance we shall draft a binding agreement to this effect.therefore,I request that you forward to me the following information: Your Contact address and telehphone number to enble me darft the binding agreement.
I shall be looking forward to your positive response.

Please reply to azusman1@yahoo.co.uk

Yours faithfully
Azeez Usman

Copyright 2003-2008 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: