Wednesday, August 22, 2018

On The One That I Seek

The reason I wrote this is to provide and gain clarity on whom I am looking for. “If I don’t know who I are looking for, how will I know if I have found her?”

You should only message me after you've read this entire profile. Nothing is more of a turn-off than someone asking me a question that is already answered multiple times throughout my profile.

Single, available and seeking
This is my "cari bini" profile. if your interest in me is strictly work-related, you've come to the wrong place. If I had made an "add friend" request to you, chances are its because you caught my eye and may meet many of the following criteria...

Who I'd Like to Meet...
If a lady friend I find physically attractive (Body Mass Index less than 24, intelligent (IQ more than <20 5="" also="" beauty="" intelligent="" isn="" t="" top="" world-class="">130), articulate and someone I can trust and talk to, I'm not interested. The young ladies I'm seeking need to possess, above all, sincerity and candour, and be neither pretentious nor ostentatious. Empathy and compassion would be appreciated, too. You should be very open about yourself and your feelings as the foundation of intimacy is truth. I find people who are reticent about self-disclosure to be complete time-wasters.

I've been asked of define what I mean by "young." Let's put it this way, if you're too old to be my daughter, you probably wouldn't have caught my eye...

You must be "free hair" and have at least a charming smile if not also excellent dentition. A median diastema or dentures would be deal-breakers.

We need to be able to communicate in English without the use of translation services as I believe communication based on mutual respect and honesty is key to any relationship, be it a platonic friendship. It'd be great if you can sing as well.

If you can meet at least 80% of the above criteria, I'd love to hear from you.

Actually, I'm looking for a lovely girl to settle down with.

About Me:
Intelligence is sexy to this gentleman of mixed race (Arabic, Bugis, Chinese, Dutch, Minangkabau and Pathan) who believes chivalry is not dead. I'm big on mutuality and reciprocity in a relationship. I have a highly-developed aesthetic sense and am strongly drawn to ladies of taste, wit and charm who are young at heart, if not also in age.

I'm open-minded, sensitive, caring, torridly passionate and always willing to learn new fields of knowledge as I have high cognitive needs. I believe knowledge is meant to be shared and passed around. I have a sense of humour, drive for life and live life to the fullest. I'm a pretty good cook, too!

Since I could be irritable and sharp-tongued at times, I require a partner with a sense of humour who is not too thin-skinned. I’m bright, curious and restless, and enjoy the company of intelligent well-educated people who are equally high-spirited and enterprising.

I have a quality people trust and I’m often sought after as a confidant or an advisor. I have high moral and ethical standards and it is imperative that anyone I’m close to is a person of the highest integrity. 

I have a generous nature both emotionally and materially and people are usually pleased to provide me with the love and creature-comforts I both require and cheerfully give.

My friends say I'm a good listener--someone with empathy and understanding. This stems from my philosophy of friendship. I am someone who is willing to invest my time in our nascent friendship, to take the time to really get to know you and discover your inner beauty.

References Available.

FAVOURITE QUOTES
If you don't marry for love, makes sure she's rich; at least you'll suffer in luxury.

You may have history with him but you have CHEMISTRY with me, baby.

Any hawt babe that could make my heart skip a beat, put butterflies in my tummy, make my hands go clammy and send me right into hyper mode every time we meet, she's definitely for keeps...

(",)::~~~

No comments: