Sunday, June 27, 2004

The Jerk of the Month...

The Jerk of the Month...

..is a stupid Dubai national named Salah who plays football for Kelantan. Propositioned a lady friend of mine a few days ago at KLIA. Offered her RM50,000 and when she refused, had the audacity of say that he got phone numbers from two girls the previous day!

You stupid Arabs think Malaysian women are so cheap, do you? Just because you have a charming smile, you think you are God's Gift to Women? Keep it up, Salah, and I assure you before your contract is up you'll loose your balls. And I don't mean the one you kick in a match.

If you try that one more time with my friend, I'll personally cut off both your testicles. And that's a promise!

It's Arabs like you that give Muslims a bad name. Shame on you sick bastards.

And a close second is another sick bastard who has been spreading malicious lies, half-truths and slanderous comments behind people's back while pretending to be nice and smiling in front of them. But it's okay, Allah will curse your children and when one of them goes "cuckoo," you'll have a taste of what it's like, H. Your mother will cry in her grave, you pathetic, sick, sick man.

Copyright 2003-2004 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

2 comments:

(",)azlan::~~~ said...

Eman,

This is not the first time an Arab had accosted her at KLIA. On a previous occasion, it was an Egyptian carpet salesman.

Yes, you are right. I let my anger got the better of me. I have Jordanian, Egyptian, Libyan, Irani, Iraqi, Ethiopian, Moroccon, Tunisian and Somali friends who are perfect gentlemen.

It was wrong to make such sweeping generalizations. But I stand by what I say about Salah specifically.

Anonymous said...

Joan wrote:

U R V ANGRY DEAR!
WHO IS UR FREN?
IS SHE'S FRENSTER TOO?
THE GUY IS AN IDIOT!
JERK!!!