Sunday, July 25, 2004

Incompetent Idiots

I'm in a foul mood and am looking for someone to sue.

Almost got killed at noon today at Subang Jaya, at the T-junction near Chatters'. The incompetent idiots who were doing the roadworks screwed up the traffic lights and it was green in two mutually exclusive directions. It was green for me as I was turning right while it was also green for traffic coming straight on from the right.

I'm thinking of suing the roadwork contractors, the President of the Subang Jaya Municipal Council, the Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) Selangor, the suppliers of the traffics lights, all of whom are incompetent idiots in my books for exposing me and my two young passengers to imminent danger and possibly death.

If I were the MB of Selangor, I'd suspend all of them without pay pending an official investigation. Gross incompetence and criminal negligence all come to mind.

Any mercenary Doberman lawyers out there who wanna take up the challenge?

Might be some money and publicity in it for you...

No comments: