Saturday, September 04, 2004

African Conman ~ Vincent Mark

Barrister Vincent's Chamber
22 Market Road, Zongo Lome,
Lome- Togo
BP 1210
Lome-Togo .
Te/Fax : 00228 222 22 52.
Email: vincentmark_2004@yahoo.com

ATTN ; Azlan Adnan ,

I am Barrister Vincent Mark,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to
Engineer David Adams Adnan, a national Of your country,who was
Contracted Engineer to Togo Refinery. Here in after shall be referred
to as my client. On the 21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and
their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi
express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since
then, I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any
of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several attempts,I decided to track his last name over the
Internet, to locate any member of his family, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$
23 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank ( UNION TOGOLAIS BANQUE) where this
huge amount were deposited. Sincerely Speaking, only a foreginer of
your kind indeed is highly needed for payment.Therefore, only you is
the option because of your last name.

The Bank has issued to me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have his account confiscated within 14 working days. Since I have
been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased
since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you at once.Therefore, on receipt of your
positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and
modalities for transfer.

Also, for your kind information, I have all Sophisticated information
and legal documents needed to back up the claim. All I require from
you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please, quickly get in touch with me for more vibrant details
information for commencement. Infact, based on my reputation in this
country , never will this affair attract publicity at all. My word is
my bond and i need your immediate co-operation assistance to champion
the transfer within a period of 3 to 5 working days .

Remain Blessed .

Best Regards.

Barrister Vincent K. Mark Esq.
vincentmark_2004@yahoo.com

No comments: