Tuesday, April 12, 2005

SCIFI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Azlan Adnan
Date: Apr 11, 2005 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: Hello
To: Family International
Cc: Azlan Adnan


On Mar 14, 2005 9:13 AM, Family International wrote:
> Hi Azlan,
> No I won't be going, i'm really caught up in my missionary work here in
> Thailand. I wish you all the best and hope you have a great time. Send me
> pictures if you'll make any.
>
> Will send you an upcoming newsletter of the activities I did last month,
> (i'm not in any pics though, since I was behind the camera.. ) but at least
> you get to see the others in my family.
>
> Take care,
> Cristy
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Azlan Adnan"
> To: "Cristy Elmendorp"
> Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:25 PM
> Subject: Hello
>
> > Hello Cristy
> >
> > I hope you remember me from UPW 2004 in Singapore. Just a short note
> > to let you know that I'll be going for DWD at the Gold Coast next
> > month. If you're going, I hope to meet you there.
> >
> > BTW, I crewed for UPW 2005 in KL.
> >
> > keep in touch and take care
> >
> > --

Hello Cristy

Lovely to hear from you! So lovely. I'm sorry I was so caught up with
the rat race that I didn't respond to you before I left for my Date
With Destiny in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast of Queensland,
Australia, near Brisbane. I had no intention of being rude but just so
many loose ends to tie up before I took my spritual retreat, as it
were. I have better clarity on my purpose in life now and I am more
goal oriented than in the previous habit of happily of making excuses.

~ When you don't have a destination. then any road will get you there. ~

I have understood what drew me to you when we met in Singapore. I just
felt the love you exude from every pore of your skin as pheremones,
from your aura as a biomagnetic field, in the kind words you say
(BioAcoustics see http://www.newpara.com/Sharry_Edwards.htm) the deeds
that touch my heart. Through your eyes into the window of your soul.
This is on top of being a top 1% world class beauty

I suppose it took for me to swim in the Pacific Ocean to understand
that at the cognitive level, besides AJR, I guess. I have always
relied on my RED (Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats terminology) or
in man-in-the-street talk, gut feeling. But some things need to be
understood at the cognitive level too.

If all this sounds too esoteric or mystical, please bear with me as I
have an idea to write a short story in a stream of consciousness genre
to illustrate what I mean. The female protagonist will be a composite
personality of you and of another young lady with high Spiritual
Quotient that I met at Date With Destiny. A vegan, who is a
personaification of love and affection and kindness. The story will be
set in a utopia where people talk to animals (as I do), have telepathy
(as I do), don't smoke (as I don't), don't burn fossil fuels, don't
have any addictions, enjoy life on a planet full of oxygen and love
and am at one with oneself, other creature and the universe. Where we
talk to all of God's creations. Where we meet UFOs and beings from
outer space on a daily basis and live with them in harmony. where we
speak in a universal mindspeak of love. In a fusion world that arose
from multi-ism to pluralism to poly-ism to fusion. Where peace is the
religion, where people live an eternity as their souls are immortal,
they time travel and astrotravel and the mind/body/universe merge in a
nebulous quantum fluctuation within the fabric of the space time
continuum.

A world of no wars as as Gandhi said:
An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

When we have an eternity to live, we live life differently, an
original garden of eden like setting of sustainable organic farming.
Our garden is our farm, we talk to animals, ride horses and chariots.
Zoom around in sedgeways http://www.segway.com/

For now, I must be the change I want to see in the world. I'd like to
teach the world to think and love and contribute as we are connected
in a Gaia-like organic living planet James Lovelock-ian world. (No
wonder his name is LOVE-LOCK).

Anyway, this protagonist will be named Diana Hemmingway or Hemmings, I
haven't quite decided.

I hesitated to write to you earlier describing what I felt about you,
as it was quite profound. You're not just physically attractive, but a
human and humane being if a high spritual quotient. Wordworthian "She
was a Phantom of Delight-ish) Without understanding all this, six
months ago all I felt and could say to you was I like you and have
affection for you.

I'd like to honour you by writing this vision of utopia and if it is
in congruency with yours, please give me your permission to model the
personality of Diana Hemmings on my perception of you. Since our
meetings were brief, I have to use a composite personality deriving
other psychographic profiling data from this other spiritual being I
met at date With Destiny. It's all very avataristic, I know but kinda
playful and fun, what?

hhhhmmmmm

something to think about...

do write when you can spare a minute or two from your beloved family
and community

much love

Azlan
The Purpose of My Life is Sharing, Cherishing and Relishing God's
Infinite Love and Abundance with Others
--

SURRENDER TO PEACE, SHARE LOVE & ROCK THE WORLD ALONG THE WAY!
Azlan
H/P: +6012-383 1324
Fax: +603-2032 1128
E-mail: azlan088@gmail.com


--

SURRENDER TO PEACE, SHARE LOVE & ROCK THE WORLD ALONG THE WAY!
Azlan
The Purpose of My Life is Sharing, Cherishing and Relishing Allah's Infinite Love and Abundance with Others
H/P: +6012-383 1324
Fax: +603-2032 1128
E-mail: surrender2peace@gmail.com

Please have a look at:
http://www.peaceisthewayglobalcommunity.org/Index.aspx
and sign-up to commit to a life as a Peacemaker if you believe Unilateral Peace is the way forward for the Progress of Civilization.

No comments: