Monday, October 18, 2004

African Scam Spam - Greg and Heba

Don't they Ever Give Up?

From: Greg and Heba
Reply-To: greheba@netscape.net
To: azlan
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:34:13 -0600
Subject: Urgent Request

Dear sir ,
It's Good thing to write you. We have an important proposition for
youth is how ever is not mandatory nor will I in any
manner compel you to honour against your will.
Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I Greg
and my only sister Heba the only surviving children of late Mr. Mrs james. Our
father was a highly reputable business magnet (a cocoa merchant)
who operate during his days in Africa .
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during
one of his business trips abroad on 12th.December 2002.Though his
sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have
been masterminded
by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!
our mother died when my younger was just 4 years old, and since
then my father took me so special.Before he made the trip to france
that lead to his fortune(his death)He called me,explained to me
the reason why he will make the trip is to negotiate
for foreign investment and also told us that he has the sum of
fourteen million, seven hundred thousand United State
Dollars.(USD$14.700,000)deposited in one of the commercial bank here in Africa.
YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR THE CLAIMS IMMEDIATELY:
1.YOUR FULL NAME AND AGE.
2 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
3.YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
we are young once and undergraduate university students and really
don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot since
the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
we in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Upon your willingness
to assist us transfer the sum into your account,we
have the deposit slip from the bank issued to our late fahter on the
day of deposit Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help us ?
2. Can we completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the fund might have been transfered into your account?
Please, Consider this and get back to us as soon as possible through my personal email ---hebagreg@netscape.net.
Thanks.
Greg and Heba

Copyright 2003-2004 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: