Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Angolan Conman ~ Kofi Yousaof

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kofi Yousaof" kofi_2005_mail@yahoo.com
Subject: I believe that your assistance will be of profitable advantage to us.
To: azlan
From: Mr Kofi Yousaof

Re-Investment Research

Dear.

How are you and your business? I am very interested in doing business
in your country, therefore I would like to seek your assistance and
help.

I am particularly interested in properties but your advise on other
areas of private sector would be appreciated.

I got your contact at the World Trade Center here in Thailand and I am
of the believe that you would be of great help in guiding me to a
successful exploration of the investment potential of your country
which grantee good capital returns and human security.

As a result of this, I can take you in confidence basically because of
the source of my fund here by believing that your assistance will be
of profitable advantage to us.

I am Mr Kofi Yousaof : formerly of United Liberation Army of Northern
Angola {UNITA} under the military leadership of Gen. Gonas Savimbi. My
comrades and I sensing the weakness of our Liberation movement and
loss of confidence in facing a better trained and equipped federal
government Army towards the last one year. We decided to escape with
some fund under our care.

We deposited this money with a private security firm in Bangkok , it
was deposited as a family treasure so as not to let the company know
the real content.

This was made possible true special arrangement. South Africa however
not being safe for me because of it closeness to Angola, I escaped to
Thailand were I'm staying at the moment as a refugee.

I would there fore like you to help me in every possible way in
securing this fund to your country since I intend to live and run my
business there.

The amount involved is, Fifteen million five hundred thousand united
states dollar {$15.5m}

Sir, I would like you to understand my modesty in imploring for your
help which is categorically due to my lack of business experience and
exposure.

I also want you to acknowledge the fact that I am a carrier soldier
who by virtue of the war was opportune to posses the amount of money
with me.

This fund being the basis of my future and business ambition, your
friendship, assistance and advise will be immensely appreciated while
your effort will be rewarded by parting with some percentage of the
total fund to you.

Be also assured that you stand on no risk of any kind as it was an
event during a war situation and I look forward to your urgent reply.

Best Regards.

Mr.Kofi Yousaof .

No comments: