Saturday, November 08, 2003

MY SOCIAL WISH LIST

Intelligence is sexy to this gentleman who believes chivalry is not dead. If a lady friend I find physically attractive (Body Mass Index <20, top 5% world-class beauty) isn't also bright (IQ >130), articulate and someone I can trust and talk to, I'm not interested. The ladies I'm seeking need to possess, above all, sincerity and candour, and be neither pretentious nor ostentatious. You should be very open with your feelings as the foundation of intimacy is truth.

We need to be able to communicate in English without the use of translation services as I believe communication based on mutual respect and honesty is key to any relationship, be it a platonic friendship. I'm big on mutuality and reciprocity in a relationship. I have a highly-developed aesthetic sense and am strongly drawn to ladies of taste, wit and charm who are young at heart, if not in age. It'd be great if you can sing as well.

They say young babes are bankrupt in every direction except in looks. If you’d like to prove to me that you’re the exception to Pareto’s Rule, you’re most welcome to do so. But make sure you have a list of redeeming features.

If you can meet at least 80% of the above "wish list" criteria, I’d love to hear from you.

I'm open-minded, sensitive, caring, torridly passionate and always willing to learn new fields of knowledge as I have high cognitive needs. I believe knowledge is meant to be shared and passed around. I have a sense of humour, drive for life and live life to the fullest. I'm a pretty good cook, too!

Presently unattached, I'm available and seeking a host of decent, honest and understanding lady friends from around the world for friendship and companionship and to enjoy the art of fine conversation. We can do anything or nothing; its the company that counts. I’m in that period of my life when I’m seeing many women with no particular special girlfriend in mind - just platonic lady friends with whom we can relate at several levels.

No comments: