Tuesday, November 11, 2003

RISQUE POEMS
bits and pieces by me
and some contributed by others
(you know who you are)


Yang ku minat ramai,
tapi yang minat I...
Setakat ini, ahai,
semuanya tak sesuai!



Hot lips, hot sweat,
hot naked bodies, hot sex.
You and I
each and every day and night,
forever and ever...



On my bed,
thinking of you.
Everything said,
I still love you!



If you were to climb up the mountains,
you would see me down below,
deep and quite fathomless,
my soul darker than midnight,
and nobody beside...



You feel nice when somebody misses you.
You feel good when somebody loves you.
You feel better when somebody's with you.
But don't you feel the best
when somebody never forgets you?



LOVE is not only made for lovers,
it's also for friends who care for each other
better than lovers sometimes.



Roses, orchids, tulips—
all pretty flowers
but none compare
to the beauty of having
a great friend like you!



In my life
I've learnt
how...
to love
to smile
to be happy
to be strong
to work hard
to be honest
to be faithful
to forgive
But I
couldn't
learn
how...
to stop
missing
you.

No comments: