Thursday, November 13, 2003

POEMS OF LOVE & HATE
contributed by Lyn of Cyberjaya


If Only

If only tears could bring you back to me
If only love could find a way
What I would do, what I would give
If you returned to me someday
Somehow, somewhere
If my tears could bring you back to me

If only to want you for more than you know,
and learn about you for all you show
If only to feel your joy and understand your fear,
is what I want when you are near
If only to be shy in your presence
and conscious of my stance,
Makes me wonder
If only you feel that way too?

If only to be aroused when you are close
and concerned from afar
makes me want to know
who you really are
If only to feel your emotions
and show you I care
If only to give you my support
and let you know that I’ll be there

If only to want so much
and give you even more
If only to let you know I’ve been caring
and waiting by your heart’s door
If only I knew how
If only I could show
If only I wasn’t so afraid
of being emotional for you

For if only I could show you,
and express what it is I feel for you
If only I could say
If only you knew




Love and Hate

Then,
I was so naive,
I was so lonely and a dull girl,
I always thought that my life was boring,

Suddenly,
when I saw you,
I felt so happy,
I had finally found somebody,
I thought my life was going to change,
I showered you with love,
But you showed me hate,
I just don't have a clue,
Why are you feeling that way?

Now,
I don't care about the answer,
I just want to thank you,
For letting me taste,
The sweetness and bitterness of love,
Even though you were never there,
To share this perfect feeling with me,

Someday,
Even if you learn,
That hating me is a mistake,
I will never accept you,
My heart is too hurt and never will mend,
I know how a real man,
Will react to this situation,
You are not one of them,
But you will always remain to be,
The love I'll never forget…


~ Source: Unknown

No comments: