Saturday, August 21, 2004

HELP NEEDED FOR RESEARCH - jane@ligne-net.info

Sorry to bother you but I am hoping that you might be able to help me.
I found your e-mail address on a chain letter that was sent to me and
thought that as your name was on a chain letter you may have other chain
e-mail letters (forwards) that you could send to me?

I am doing a project at university regarding the different subjects
that go around the Internet on chain e-mail letters and how many people
they actually reach. I would be very grateful if you could send me any
that you have, absolutely anything and everything (even the rude ones).

We are trying to ascertain trends and patterns, also we know that
around 85% of all e-mails are Spam but what we don't know is what percentage
of that accounts for chain mail (forwards). I would also be very
grateful if you would be kind enough to forward this e-mail to all your
friends as I need as many as I can get my hands on for the project to be a
success.

This project is based over a year so please keep them coming. I will
let you know the results of my project and when to stop sending.

Please send all forwards to the following e-mail address - jane@ligne-net.info

Your help would very much be appreciated.

Thanks

Jane Rowlings
jane@ligne-net.info

To have your e-mail completely removed from my list, click the
following e-mail link and type remove in the subject line jane@ligne-net.info

Jane Rowlings
Middlesex University
Trent Park
Bramley Road
London
England
N14 4YZ

No comments: