Monday, August 30, 2004

Miss Clementina

This one is African



Hello ,

I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you.
I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment . I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal .

I will so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

Well I am clementina from Liberia,the only daughter of Col sinko Dabor. My father is now late,he died some weeks back during the last and current crisis in my country(Liberia). He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US6.5 Million)is deposited in a secuirty and finacier company in Europe some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary .

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim,to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well. As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to bewell know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so. contact me via my email adress (clementina_joy@epals.com) to enable us discuss Pls attach your direct and full information .

Miss Clementina


Another Box Con

From :
Mrs Charity Koromah
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.
Email: charitykoromah@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir,

With due respect to your humble self, I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me and my children.

I am Mrs CHARITY KOROMAH, the wife of the late Dr DAVID KOROMAH of the blessed memory. Prior to my husband assassination by the rebel forces loyal to CORPORAL FODAY SANKOH of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF), He was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra-Leone.

Few days before my husband was assassinated, he instructed me and my children ( DIDOW and HENRY ) to
move out of Sierra-Leone and also to go in his underground strong room where the documents of money he has deposited in a security company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire in one trunk Box as family valuables and treasures with the name of my first son DIDOW KOROMAH as the beneficiary. The amount is US$15,000.000.00 (Fifteen million United States Dollars.)We managed to escape to Abidjan the Republic
of Cote d'Ivoire through the help of my husband's friend who is a trawler. As our travelling document
was seized.

For your information , the security company does not know the real content of the box and we do not wish them to know until the money is transferred to your account. As it was deposited as family valuables and treasures.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Cote d'Ivoire entirely with this money for investment in your country because of the unstable political situation and mostly for the future of my children. I want you to please assist us to claim the box from the security company. we have it in mind to reward you with a certain percentage for your assistance. As soon as we hear from you.

Do not hesitate to send me e-mail immediately you receive this letter to enable us proceed in Ernest toward retrieving the box and transferring of the money into your account.

Finally, Please ensure that no one else knows about this money as it is only myself, my son, yourself knows about this money. Please even if you don't want to assist me, please don't expose this for my security.

May God bless you as you assist me. I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
MRS CHARITY KOROMAH.
NB: please reply me through my private email address: charitykoromah@yahoo.fr

Copyright 2003-2004 Azlan Adnan Legal Notice

No comments: